Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It has been grossly hot here the past few days. We go outside as much as we can for walks, the park, or the kiddie pool, but it's even too hot for that most of the time... so we had a water activity in the kitchen sink. Lucas loved it and I got to put away the dishes... a win-win.
PS - My sister is bugging me (j/k Jenn) to post pics of the house. Once we get the boxes put away (hopefully this wknd when SaSa is here) I will take some pics. Until then, here are some glimpses of the kitchen. Notice the trees and bushes outside the window! I love having a window to look out of while doing dishes. Ele and Will's house has a beautiful backyard. At night they turn on these white lights that they have strung on a few of the trees - it makes me feel happy to look out at them. Very cozy.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

I just love the kitchen sink! It's huge. Can't wait to see the rest!

Kelly said...

Wow Shanna - that one little glimpse of the house looks gorgeous!! :) I hope you guys are settling in and enjoying it.

Lily thinks that passing gas is hilarious too... :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks Shan! I can't wait to see more
Jenn