Monday, July 09, 2007

We closed on our new house on 6/28 and handed the townhouse key over to our tenant on 7/4. We thought we were pretty much moved out on 6/28, but it's amazing how all of the little things add up. It felt like we would never be moved out. At first I was sad about leaving the townhouse. I kept thinking of all of the things we did in each room. By the end, however, I was glad to hand over the keys. I'd probably be more sad if we were selling it. We have another year, at least, before we have to say good-bye to Mizner Lane.
Lucas helping to clean the family room in the townhouse.

One final nap in his nursery.
He was such a trooper those few days when we were unsettled.

I had him lying on his towel in his old nursery and just scooped them both up when it was time to leave.
He was pooped from a long morning of cleaning.

No comments: