Wednesday, April 23, 2008

15 Wk Belly Shot

Last week my belly popped out, although it seems much more so to me than it looks in these pictures. I definitely look more pregnant as the day goes on. My friend Megan had a baby last fall (she actually had the same due date as I do this year), so she had some summer maternity clothes that she so nice to send me (thank you so much Megan!). Having cute clothes to wear over my bigger belly is exciting. I look forward to picking out my outfit every night now. I can still wear regular pants with my Bella Band, but am choosing maternity pants on most days.
I've started to feel the baby move a tiny bit. It is hardly noticeable, but I think that's what it is. My appetite has grown since I got over my cold and since I've been back at the office. I've gained 4-5lbs so far, but I'm sure that will increase quickly now that I've got my appetite back.
We have our next appointment on May 6th - we'll have an u/s and hopefully be able to determine the gender...


No comments: