Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Diaper Changing Tip

My friend Sara told me that when Naomi doesn't want to get her diaper changed she acts like she is leaving the house. When Naomi tries to go with her she tells her she has to get dressed first.

This morning right before we left for school and work Lucas needed a diaper change. He started his usual silliness of dancing just out of our reach and saying, "nooooo" when we asked him to lie down. We were late and needed to get going, so luckily I remembered Sara's tip. I picked up my stuff and started out the door saying that I guess I'd just go to school without him. All of a sudden he came flying around the corner screaming, "Nicholaiiiiiii, Nicholaiiiiiii!"

I told him to lie down and we'd change his diaper fast so that he could go to school and see Nicholai and his other friends. He plopped down and it was easy after that...

Thanks Sara!

1 comment:

Meg Boyd said...

Hahahaha your story cracked me up about the temper tantrums on the way home from school...I think it is a two year old thing...I live less than a mile from school and Maddie does the same thing! You look fabulous! Keeping up after a 2 year old while pregnant will keep you in great shape.