Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Christopher!

Little Christopher turned 2 last week and his party was this past weekend. I think that the parties are done for a while, which is good for my little cupcake monster! Christopher had a great time at his party. Lucas seems to be slightly intimidated by crowds, so he just wanted me to hold him for most of the party (or maybe it was related to being away from me last week). He had his eye on the cupcakes from the beginning, however. I'm still amazed at what he can understand. I told him that the cupcakes were Miss Kim's and that he'd have to ask her if he could have one (thinking that would be a good distraction until it was time to eat them). A few min later he spotted Kim on the other side of the park and practically screamed, "kim, kim, kim" as he pointed at her. I was able to divert his attention again, but when Kim finally made her way over to us Lucas practically attacked her with "cake? cake? cake?" Luckily it was time to serve the cupcakes...
And then Lucas thought it was time to open presents...

No comments: