Saturday, June 28, 2008

2nd Haircut and 1st Face Painting

I took the turkey to get his 2nd haircut this morning. His first haircut was almost four months ago... his hair has grown out, but not down. I expected crying and clinging, and he WAS a little hesitant at first, but once we sat down and she started cutting I was able to talk to him to keep him distracted for the 4 min it took her to trim his hair.

I planned on taking him to the park or something afterwards, but there was a clown in the store that was making balloon creatures and painting faces. Lucas watched a few other kids get their faces painted before he asked to get his painted. I was shocked that he actually sat in the chair while she did this! She painted a clown face on his little face and it was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen. He doesn't look thrilled in the video or the picture, but he was so proud of it. Most of it wore off throughout the day, but he insisted on keeping his clown eyebrows on for dinner at Melissa and Shawn's house that night : )



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Lucas has really plumped up since May. I guess daycare is doing him well! I can't wait to see him in person.