Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Shoes

Lucas got a new pair of red shoes last week. He had some red tennis shoes, but they were getting a little small and I figured that his teacher gets tired of tying them, so we opted for some slip-ons this time. I was going to order them on-line, but decided at the last minute just to run out to the store. I'm glad I did because was very sure of which pair of shoes that he wanted. I had all of the colors lined up in front of him - green, light blue, dark blue, red and orange. I suggested the blue or green so that they'd go with more outfits, but he was SURE that he wanted the red ones. When I picked up the blue ones to put them back he thought that I was going to make him get those and he said, "no, no. red"!
I'm glad I let him pick them out because he is so proud of them. He puts them on first thing in the morning and even fell asleep wearing them the other night.

No comments: