Friday, June 06, 2008

Lucas's Wheels on the Bus

Lucas likes this song while we are driving, but it's too short, so we make up our own lyrics...

First we do animals...
- the doggies on the bus say woof, woof, woof...
- the cows on the bus say moo, moo, moo...

Then we do friends...
- the Miss Xenia's on the bus say wash your hands, wash your hands,
- the Mr. Len's on the bus say let's play ball, let's play ball,
- the Katrin's on the bus say I like purple, I like purple
- the Nicholai's on the bus say give me five, give me five
- the Ty's on the bus say I like tractors, I like tractors,
- the SaSa's on the bus say I love Lucas, I love Lucas
- the Emma's on the bus say bark, bark, bark
- the Moses's on the bus say meow, meow, meow
- the Sophie's on the bus say I like pink, I like pink
- the Christopher's on the bus say I like trucks, I like trucks
- the Charles's on the bus say let's run and play, let's run and play
- the Grandma's on the bus say let's go swimming, let's go swimming

Then we do letters...
- the H's on the bus say huh, huh, huh
- the I's on the bus say ihh, ihh, ihh
- the J's on the bus say juh, juh, juh
- the K's on the bus say kuh, kuh, kuh

No comments: