Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tyson

Tyson is still our sweet punkin, but I realized that I don't blog about him anymore. He's such a great little guy. Our company last week said that he doesn't have a life because when Jeff and I leave he just sits on the chair and looks out the window until we get home. We left him somewhere over Memorial Day and they said that he sat by their front window most of the time. When we do finally get home he greets us like he hasn't seen us in years. He's so loyal. When our family is at home and doing something, he is involved... dinner, watching t.v., Lucas's bedtime routine and cuddled up next to Jeff and me at night. We love him so much.
Here he is one night before Jeff and I got into bed...

In case you can't tell, his head is on the left and tail on the right...

And here he is making himself comfortable in piles of clothes that I was sorting through...

No comments: