Friday, June 13, 2008

Milkshake Mustache

Since it's so hot we have had to come up with some new inside activities in the afternoons. One of our favorites is to make "moothies". Lucas is a big helper. He gets the blender out of the cabinet and sits it on the floor. Then he goes to the fridge, pulls on the door (sometimes getting it open) and starts naming ingredients... "ogurt, booberry, sawberry, jooose". Sometimes we use frozen fruit, OJ and yogurt. Yesterday we used just milk and frozen bananas. Lucas looks forward to making mustaches with his and then either looking in the mirror or having me take a picture on the digital camera and looking at it afterwards.

Mama likes making mustaches too! The pink flowers in my hair were from Lucas. My little gentleman picks me flowers daily and I always stick them behind my ear. We took this picture ourselves. I put my arm around Lucas and then he put his little arm around me and said "cheese"! He's such a big boy now!

No comments: